I’m always waiting. Waiting for something to happen. Waiting for a reply. Waiting for an answer. Waiting for a text. Waiting for work to start. Waiting for work to end. Waiting for school to start. Waiting for it to end. Waiting for you. Waiting for me. Waiting for life.
1. What horse that you've ridden in the past would you not want to ride again? American Flyer, she's beautiful but ugh that attitude!!
2. Who, in your opinion, famous or otherwise, is the hottest male equestrian?
3. What famous rider that you know of does not deserve to be where they are?
Hmmm...I think they have all earned the right to be where they are, no hate
4. Describe your worst fall and the effects that it had on you.
I was riding a belgian who got spooked, ran full speed ahead and dumped me right onto my head. It hurt like hell and I was nervous riding new horses for at least a year
5. Describe a time when you wanted another equestrian to fail at something.
I never got the chance to compete as fully or ride as much as I wanted so when people would take having horses in their backyard and a trainer at their fingertips, I would get jealous
6. What is your number one pet peeve when you're in a show?
The riders that compete on their home turf I feel that it gives them an unfair advantage over the rest of us. The rider and horse have the ability to practice and get familiar with the course while the rest of us have to deal with unfamiliar territory
7. Did you ever feel like giving up on riding? Why?
Yes, when I was younger and I was too scared to go faster than a trot and when my trainer decided that I wasn't good enough to work with the horses because I couldn't afford to compete anymore
8. If you weren't riding, what would your passion be?
There is no other passion for me, I haven't ridden in a year and I miss it everyday but when I moved out of my parents house bills have to come before hobbies
9. What are your goals for riding?
Going back to it
10. What is your favourite colour horse?
Black and paint
11. Describe the proudest or happiest moment you can think of in your riding career.
When a horse I had personally worked with and trained for over a year was being used for lessons. I had worked with him enough that he had the skills and behavior necessary to work with young riders
12. Is western better than english or vice versa? Why?
Neither is better than the other. I prefer English because I love cross country jumping and dressage but Western is more fun for me when I'm just out on the trails.
13. If you had to eliminate one discipline from the english world, what would it be?
14. If you had to eliminate one discipline from the western world, what would it be?
15. Have you ever done something dangerous with your horse that you know you shouldn't have?
What was it?
I rode him when no one was around, I got lucky that nothing went wrong but if something had I could have been injured easily and no one would've known
16. If you can remember, describe your first ride.
I was on an old horse named Portly and we just walked around the ring while I got used to the reins and holding my heels down. We practiced turning and backing up, I was just getting used to how horses operate
17. Do you think any of the disciplines are cruel? Which one(s) and why?
No I think riders can be cruel. If you have to beat a horse to do what you want then you're a terrible rider but their are good and bad riders in every discipline
18. Yay or neigh on the horse slaughter bill? Why?
Neigh!!!!! The process is cruel and too barbaric for this time period! Horses have become our companions just like our cats and dogs have
19. Is falling off a horse good or bad for you?
Good, you learn from it every time
20. Do you think wild horses should be left alone or rounded up?
Leave them the fuck alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21. What is one thing you really want to do but can't?
Go back to horse back riding, my tiny paycheck is holding me back
22. Your worst riding habit?
My eyes always look down! It takes a conscious effort to look where I'm going
23. Something people do with their horse that you can't stand?
Leave them in a field, horses need attention and grooming! Even if they are old or lame they need to be handled or you're left with a lawn ornament which was never what horses were meant for
24. A breed you don't like?
I love them all
25. Your favourite breed?
Fresian, Gypsy Vanner, Clydes, almost any type of draft horse
ASK PLEASE BB'S
reblogging till I get some so ask if you don't want to be spamed!
I honestly hate everyone in this stupid group project. The little bitches go behind my back and talk shit then they say that I’m not doing a good enough job. Like it’s all my fault I have to go to class and work and that my car broke down and had to be towed to a garage. I’m terrified none of them are going to pick me up for class tomorrow. They’d probably love throwing me under the bus. I have no idea what I did, I did the same amount of work and kept offering to do more but nobody seemed to want to ask but then I get looked down on for not doing more. I’m so upset I can’t stand it. This is why I hate hanging out with other girls. At least it’s all over tomorrow…well I hope it is anyway.
My face when I realize how much shit I have to do today
Vacuum every room including the basement, laundry, dishes, dust every room, clean both bathrooms, scrub the tile flowers, clean the microwave and stovetop,clean my tornado of a room and get packed for college