If day finds me weak, I break only in dreams.– Davey Havok (via incoldandclarity)
Simple Expression.: I’m always waiting. Waiting... →
thaitealovesbooksandpho: I’m always waiting. Waiting for something to happen. Waiting for a reply. Waiting for an answer. Waiting for a text. Waiting for work to start. Waiting for work to end. Waiting for school to start. Waiting for it to end. Waiting for you. Waiting for me. Waiting for life. I’m waiting for the…
Pretty friend: Omg i just got 100 likes on my profile picture
Smart friend: Omg i got an excellence on my internal
Athletic friend: Omg i just got asked to join the national team
Popular friend: Omg today i got invited to like ten parties
Me: Today i meowed at my cat and he meowed back
I missed you
Equestrian Questions: Get Personal
1. What horse that you've ridden in the past would you not want to ride again? American Flyer, she's beautiful but ugh that attitude!!
2. Who, in your opinion, famous or otherwise, is the hottest male equestrian?
3. What famous rider that you know of does not deserve to be where they are?
Hmmm...I think they have all earned the right to be where they are, no hate
4. Describe your worst fall and the effects that it had on you.
I was riding a belgian who got spooked, ran full speed ahead and dumped me right onto my head. It hurt like hell and I was nervous riding new horses for at least a year
5. Describe a time when you wanted another equestrian to fail at something.
I never got the chance to compete as fully or ride as much as I wanted so when people would take having horses in their backyard and a trainer at their fingertips, I would get jealous
6. What is your number one pet peeve when you're in a show?
The riders that compete on their home turf I feel that it gives them an unfair advantage over the rest of us. The rider and horse have the ability to practice and get familiar with the course while the rest of us have to deal with unfamiliar territory
7. Did you ever feel like giving up on riding? Why?
Yes, when I was younger and I was too scared to go faster than a trot and when my trainer decided that I wasn't good enough to work with the horses because I couldn't afford to compete anymore
8. If you weren't riding, what would your passion be?
There is no other passion for me, I haven't ridden in a year and I miss it everyday but when I moved out of my parents house bills have to come before hobbies
9. What are your goals for riding?
Going back to it
10. What is your favourite colour horse?
Black and paint
11. Describe the proudest or happiest moment you can think of in your riding career.
When a horse I had personally worked with and trained for over a year was being used for lessons. I had worked with him enough that he had the skills and behavior necessary to work with young riders
12. Is western better than english or vice versa? Why?
Neither is better than the other. I prefer English because I love cross country jumping and dressage but Western is more fun for me when I'm just out on the trails.
13. If you had to eliminate one discipline from the english world, what would it be?
14. If you had to eliminate one discipline from the western world, what would it be?
15. Have you ever done something dangerous with your horse that you know you shouldn't have?
What was it?
I rode him when no one was around, I got lucky that nothing went wrong but if something had I could have been injured easily and no one would've known
16. If you can remember, describe your first ride.
I was on an old horse named Portly and we just walked around the ring while I got used to the reins and holding my heels down. We practiced turning and backing up, I was just getting used to how horses operate
17. Do you think any of the disciplines are cruel? Which one(s) and why?
No I think riders can be cruel. If you have to beat a horse to do what you want then you're a terrible rider but their are good and bad riders in every discipline
18. Yay or neigh on the horse slaughter bill? Why?
Neigh!!!!! The process is cruel and too barbaric for this time period! Horses have become our companions just like our cats and dogs have
19. Is falling off a horse good or bad for you?
Good, you learn from it every time
20. Do you think wild horses should be left alone or rounded up?
Leave them the fuck alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21. What is one thing you really want to do but can't?
Go back to horse back riding, my tiny paycheck is holding me back
22. Your worst riding habit?
My eyes always look down! It takes a conscious effort to look where I'm going
23. Something people do with their horse that you can't stand?
Leave them in a field, horses need attention and grooming! Even if they are old or lame they need to be handled or you're left with a lawn ornament which was never what horses were meant for
24. A breed you don't like?
I love them all
25. Your favourite breed?
Fresian, Gypsy Vanner, Clydes, almost any type of draft horse
ASK PLEASE BB'S
reblogging till I get some so ask if you don't want to be spamed!
Anonymous asked: Lol half of your followers are on tumblrdatinggame(.)com
waiting to go drive in the storm →
1.Who’s the last person you talked to about sex? the person I’m having sex with lol 2.Have you ever sat in the back of a police car? Nope 3.Are you stubborn? Sometimes 4.If you took a drug test right now, would you pass? I think so 5.Who was the last person to be on a bed with you? the boy 6.Do you tend to hold a grudge? I can 7.Who is the last person that pissed you off? my...
Sometimes i feel like you wish I looked different. Better hair, bigger tits, more badass…I just wish I could be your fantasy girl but I have no hope of that
I honestly hate everyone in this stupid group project. The little bitches go behind my back and talk shit then they say that I’m not doing a good enough job. Like it’s all my fault I have to go to class and work and that my car broke down and had to be towed to a garage. I’m terrified none of them are going to pick me up for class tomorrow. They’d probably love throwing...
29 fears on the list, wow I'm such a wimp →
wierdjustgotwonderful: Cross out the things you’re afraid of and put your score at the top. the dark staying single forever being a parent giving birth being myself in front of others open spaces closed spaces heights dogs birds fish spiders flowers or other plants being touched fire deep water snakes silk the ocean failure success thunder/lightning frogs/toads my...
I gotta get up early, drive back to campus and have a full day of classes…and I can’t sleep!!!
Don't be afraid to be yourself. →
Reblog and bold what applies to you. I’m loud. (when I’m around my friends) I’m sarcastic. I cry easily. I have a bad temper. I’m easy to get along with. I have more enemies than friends. I’ve smoked. I drink coffee. I clean my room daily. My appearance: I wear makeup. I wear a piece of jewelry at all times. I wear contacts. I have glasses. I have braces. (invisalign) I...
1. had sex? yes
2. bought condoms? yes
3. gotten pregnant? no, the condom thing prevents this
4. failed a class? not since elementary school
5. kissed a boy? yes
6. kissed a girl? yes
7. used a little paper bag for lunch? yes
8. had a job? yes
9. slipped on ice? yes
10. missed the school bus? yes
11. left the house without my wallet? yes
12. bullied someone on the internet? no
13. sexted? yes
14. had sex in public? not yet ;)
15. played on a sports team? yes
16. smoked weed? yes
17. smoked cigarettes? yes
18. smoked a cigar? no
19. drank alcohol? .yes
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”? yes
21. been overweight? no
22. been underweight? yes
23. had an eating disorder? no
24. been to a wedding? yes
25. made fun of someone for being fat? yes
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight? yes
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight? yes
28. been late for work? yes
29. been late for school? yes
30. kissed in the rain? yes
31. showered with someone else? yes
32. failed my drivers test? yes
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes? yes
34. been outside my home country? yes
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours? yes
36. had lice? yes
37. gotten my heart broken? yes
38. had a credit card? no
39. been to a professional sports game? yes
40. broken a bone? yes
41. been unhappy about my weight? yes
42. won a trophy? yes
43. cut myself? yes
44. had an STD? no
45. got engaged? no
46. been on a diet? no
47. tried out to be on a tv show? no
48. rode in a taxi? no
49. been to prom? yes
50. played a drinking game? yes
51. stayed up for 24 hours or more? yes
52. been to a concert? yes
53. had a three-some? no
54. had a crush on someone of the same sex? yes
55. been in a car accident? yes
56. had braces? yes
57. learned another language? no
58. killed an animal? no
59. been at a yard sale? yes
60. been to a japanese steakhouse? no
61. wore make up? yes
62. talked to someone via webcam? yes
63. lost my virginity before I was 16? no
64. had my wisdom teeth taken out? yes
65. kissed someone a different race than myself? no
66. snuck out of the house? no
67. bought porn? no
68. had a virus on my computer? yes
69. had oral sex? yes
70. dyed my hair? yes
71. gone skinny dipping? yes
72. graduated from college? not yet
73. wore someone else’s clothes? yes
74. voted in a presidential election? not yet
75. rode in an ambulance? no
76. rode in a helicopter? no
77. caught the stove on fire? no
78. got in a verbal fight? yes
79. met someone famous? no
80. been on vacation? yes
82. been on a boat? yes
81. been on an airplane? yes
83. broken something expensive? no
84. had surgery? yes
85. kissed someone before I was 14? yes
86. beat a video game?no
87. found something valuable on the ground? no
88. made a survey? yes
89. stalked someone on a social network? yes lol
90. prank called someone? yes
92. spent over $100 shopping in one day? yes
91. been to a library outside of school? yes
93. cut my hair and hated it? yes
94. peed outside? yes
95. went fishing? yes
96. helped with charity? yes
97. taken a pregnancy test? yes
98. been rejected by a crush? yes
99. been suspended from school? no
100.broken a mirror? no
My face when I realize how much shit I have to do...
Vacuum every room including the basement, laundry, dishes, dust every room, clean both bathrooms, scrub the tile flowers, clean the microwave and stovetop,clean my tornado of a room and get packed for college HOLY SHIT! More laughs here
If anyone can think of any sort of decorations I can use for a mexican themed bridal shower and an italian themed wedding I'd love some help. Nothing too corny though please. Any suggestions?
Are looks important in a relationship? To an extent, yes Are relationships ever worth it? yes Are you a virgin? No Are you in a relationship? Yes Are you in love? head over heels Are you single this year? nope Can you commit to one person? yep Describe your crush: red hair, cuddly, tough and geeky Describe your perfect mate: all of the above Do you believe in love at first...
Bold what applies to you. →
I am a male. I am a girl I am shorter than 5’4. I have scars. I tan easily. I wish my hair was a different color. I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. I have a tattoo. I want (wouldn’t mind) a tattoo. I am self-conscious about my body. I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger. I have more than 2 piercings. I have a piercing in a place other than my...
PR and Social Media: PR Defined →
whenemilyblogs: The PRSA have announced the three candidates for the new definition of public relations. Definition 1: Public relations is the management function of researching, engaging, communicating, and collaborating with stakeholders in an ethical manner to build mutually beneficial relationships and…
and all i wanna do is get drunk and get some
1: Full name? Lindsey. You're gonna hjave to pay for the rest
2: Current crush!? Steve
3: Addiction? American Horror Story, and alcohol
4: How tall am I? 5'6"
5: Relationship status? Taken
6: Girls I trust? My best friend/sister, Angela and my roomie, Courtney
7: Boys I trust? Steve and my twin/best friend/neighbor, Kevin
9: Current mood? Spaced out
10: Favorite color? light blue and black
11: Confession; I'm a nervous wreck
12: Who I miss? Courtney and Ginger
13: Who I last hugged? Steve
14: Who understands me? My best friends
15: Someone who is always there for me: Kevin,Angela, Courtney and Steve
16: Last Text? To my mom telling her one of my brake lights is out
17: Who’s a stranger: most people, I'm shy
18: Who makes me laugh the most? Steve and Courtney
19: Who I do the craziest stuff with? Steve
20: Who makes me smile? Steve, my friends
21: What am i listening to? Futurama
22: Turn on’s? Biting
23: Turn offs? Tobacco chew
24. Bestfriends? Keven, Angela, Courtney...a shot of vodka
26: Second confess? I'm a bicurious drunk
27: What I hate? Whistling, slow drivers
28: Who’s annoying? Frat boys and valley girls